How to flirt with a girl over text?
If you only get to interact with a girl over text, how would you express your feelings to her? someone told me to flirt with her over text, but how? What can I write? I guess I am concerned she would stop replying to me. How do I flirt with her over text? Open to all suggestions?
You need to keep your messages short and engaging. Do not just write everything in 1 msg. When she replies to your 1st msg, ask her something else so that she replies to you again. Chances are she will also ask you something. Compliment her in your msgs but do not go over the top. Be natural so that you don't come across as someone fake and creepy. And if she doesn't reply, do not keep sending her msgs. This will portray you as desperate, imo.
It's not that difficult. If you think she will stop replying to you, end your message with a question so that she replies back to you. Also, keep your messages very short. Short messages mean more number of messages. So this will keep her engaged in your messages.
Ok I don't think I have a problem with flirting just texting and flirting is harder said... In person i'm good I just flirt without knowing it Lol crazy so what type of questions should I ask I hate the basics I like to just get right into details and learn observe body language over a text help i'm lost Lol
1. What's on your mind?
Originally Posted by paco57
2. What do you do in your spare time? (whatcha doing?)
3. How's the family? :P (Find out how many siblings and stuff and if it's a broken family or not)
4. Any suggestions of movies to pass the time? (Find out what kind of movies she likes)
5. What are some good songs? (Find out her style, normally in lyrics of songs it'll have a meaning to the listener... So look at the lyrics and see what they mean to her)
6. Why are you beautiful? (a friendly flirty and complimentary thing to say ... you'll make her blush and she'll think you're cute)
These aren't NEED to know questions but it's good to know a bit of history ... it lets the girl know you're interested
Hope this helps some.
Tags for this Thread